A – TERMS OF SERVICES
We are not responsible for any improper use of the WebsiteTrafficTools.com program, information, links, articles or any other contents gathered from our website. All orders that are placed through WebsiteTrafficTools.com are subject to the terms and conditions.
By placing an order it is understood that you have read, comprehended & agreed with terms and all contents in WebsiteTrafficTools.com.
Furthermore, you must agree with the following conditions:
1. All payments for Orders or Ads must be made in full before the campaign begins.
2. WebsiteTrafficTools.com will never accept Advertisements or Campaign Orders that contain, spamming, excessive violence, obscene or vulgar languages, very abusive content, illegal money schemes, false investment advice such as HYIP nor deceptive money-making opportunity or ANY form of illegal activities or materials, etc. Porn and Adult content is allowed as long as the content is not against Law such as abuse, child porn, raping, etc.
3. Your web page MUST NOT contain more than 1 popup window. Any additional window generated by your site shall be considered a popup window, including popups, pop-behinds, or exit popups windows. If more than 1 popup windows are configured on the URL at any time after the service has been started, WebsiteTrafficTools.com may stop the campaign and you WILL NOT be entitled to a refund. Please take note if your site had more than 1 popup windows, we will not guarantee to fulfill the amount as your order.
4. Your web page cannot have background music or sounds, contain scripts that alter user’s browser settings or contain any frame breaking codes. Viruses of any sort, Malware, are included under this clause.
5. WebsiteTrafficTools.com DOES NOT guarantee sales /click /actions on all services that WebsiteTrafficTools.com offers. WebsiteTrafficTools.com does guarantee the purchased traffic to be delivered to your website. Traffic will continue until 100% of the purchased traffic has been delivered.
6. WebsiteTrafficTools.com Terms of Service and pricing of traffic packages can change at any time without prior notice.
7. In no event shall WebsiteTrafficTools.com be liable for any consequential, direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, or other damages whatsoever due to the misuse of WebsiteTrafficTools.com traffic services.
8. The client acknowledges that by placing an order with WebsiteTrafficTools.com that they have read, acknowledged and fully understood ALL paragraphs of these terms and conditions. All services should begin within max 48 hours/2 workdays (Mon-Fri) from the purchase time. All services are conducted on a first-come, first-serve basis. If you pay by PayPal or credit card, the campaign starting date shall be the date on which we started your traffic after your PayPal or credit card payment clears.
9. WebsiteTrafficTools.com cannot be held responsible for factors beyond our control that may interfere with our ability to deliver visitors to your URL. Such factors include, but are not limited to downtime on your server, overuse of your bandwidth quota (if applicable), errors on your site, heavy loading and network outages beyond our servers. Please contact your web hosting company or network provider if you are unsure about whether your hosting account is capable of handling the amount of traffic you are ordering.
10. WebsiteTrafficTools.com will in no way be held responsible for slow server bandwidth. WebsiteTrafficTools.com will in no way be held responsible for determining the server bandwidth capabilities of customer sites.
11. WebsiteTrafficTools.com will not be responsible for incorrect URL’s. This is the responsibility of the client to verify the correct URL. WebsiteTrafficTools.com will in no way be held responsible for this type of mistake.
12. WebsiteTrafficTools.com ONLY ACCEPT CLAIM on Organic Website Traffic statistic data that is monitored using Google Analytics or Bit.ly, All traffic reporting claims using other than the stated above are not reliable and won’t be counted by WebsiteTrafficTools.com.
13. Once the Client’s website is submitted, it is forbidden to redirect to others’ URL. Clients are not permitted/allowed to change the site URL too after the Traffic has started, No Refund will be made for these issues.
14. In no event shall WebsiteTrafficTools.com be liable for any consequential, direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, or other damages whatsoever (including, but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, loss of information or other pecuniary loss) arising out of the use or inability to use the package, even if WebsiteTrafficTools.com has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
15. The client understands that 3rd party hit counters on your site do not accurately represent the number of visitors to your site or the number of ads we serve. This is due to the large amounts of traffic sent to the site in a relatively short time frame. Most 3rd party counters cannot keep up accurately.
16. Traffic origin of Organic Website Traffic is from worldwide/USA and can’t be questioned after the purchase because it is considered that the buyer had known about it by reading this Term of Services before checkout and make a payment, No refund would be entitled to this issue.
17. In the event that there is a discrepancy between the amount of traffic delivered by WebsiteTrafficTools.com and the amount of traffic delivered to the client, on their behalf WebsiteTrafficTools.com and the client both agree to use the report prepared by the traffic supplier. Third-party analytics or counters are in no way accurate and does not show correct counters. Only Traffic Monitoring tools that are stated in Point A.12 are acceptable, Raw server logs or AWStats/Webalizer reports are taken into consideration. If you are using CDN services, for example, Cloudflare or other CDN services like MAXCDN, we can never guarantee the amounts of your order will be exact to be claimed.
18. Website WebsiteTrafficTools.com would NOT accept any of these types of website / URL /link: Adult / Porn / Pharma / Illegal websites, Survey website, Shortened link, Any of Video or Streaming link.
B – REFUND POLICY
1. Refund request MUST BE emailed to us BEFORE the order had been set or order starting information had been emailed to you, you will receive a full refund of the purchase price. NO refund could be claimed after the order had been set.
2. If your site is changed during the campaign such that it includes inappropriate content as mentioned in clause A2 – A5 & A9 – A13 of terms and services, WebsiteTrafficTools.com will stop your campaign immediately. In this case, you WILL NOT be entitled to a refund.
3. In cases where refunds are claimed for incomplete traffic, we reserve the right to require proof that the proper number of visitors was not delivered. Stats, Data and other information from third-party counters (e.g. Extreme-DM.com, Hitbox, etc) are not sufficient to establish a claim. These counting systems tend to yield an improper count. If we dispute your claim, you must provide us with data on your Traffic Monitoring tools as mentioned in A12, from the site and time period in question – this is the only reliable method of counting a visitor.
4. NO Refund could be claimed for any orders submitted with coupon code bought from the third party website.